The Product BTCA (15 FiCAS Active Crypto ETP) trades 15 selected digital assets (as defined by SIX Swiss Exchange) and USD / CHF and EUR with the objective of increasing the Net Asset Value (NAV) of the ETP in the mid to long term. BTCA is a long-only strategy with the goal of outperforming Bitcoin over time, rather than a specific benchmark of the 15 selected assets.
To attain its stated objective, FiCAS employs a discretionary investment approach, abstaining from leverage utilization and exclusively engaging in long positions. FiCAS selects and manages investments in Altcoins and Bitcoin based on a series of key indicators and parameters including:
- Active addresses, cost of mining, number of transactions, circulating supply
- Regulatory aspects (including anonymity), network difficulty, and storage ability
- Solidity of underlying business, exchanges supporting the coin
- Market-wide aspects: coins correlations, market cap ranking, dominance
- Technical analysis (Chartism), Macro views / seasonality, and relative values (dynamic)
Cash investments will be considered as holdings if neither an investment in crypto assets is attractive. Cash holdings can be in USD, EUR, or CHF, while the portfolio base currency is CHF.
For more information on the product, please visit the issuer’s website: